Monday, January 23, 2017

Business Cat, in your shirt and tie
I really really really want to know why
You're like that--
Where'd you get a business suit in your size?
'Cause I'm a little-and-small
And I really really like your style

Business Cat, in your snappy clothes
I really really really want to know where
You got those--
And do they sell little-and-small underwear?
'Cause I'm about your size
And I really really really don't care

   What they say about a dog who can talk
   Is that he hasn't been well brought up
   So when I see a tabby cat wearin' shoes
   Oh, I wanna nose a lot more about you

Business Cat, you're lookin' smart
I really really really want to go and see
What you've got--
And can you let a bit rub off on me?
'Cause you're a fancy cat
Look like you oughta be on TV

   What they say about a dog who can walk
   Is that he should've been better brought up
   So when I see a cat sharp as nails
   Oh, I want to know all the de-tails

(Guitar solo)

Business Cat, you've reached the top
I really really really want to know
Just what's up with you--
Will you answer your email please?
'Cause I'm still a pup
But there's a natty dog inside of me too

No comments:

Post a Comment